What To Do If A Dog Runs Through An Invisible Fence?
No matter how wel-trained your dog is, there may be times when they get a little too excited and run through an invisible fence. If this happens, don't panic - follow these steps to ensure everyone stays safe.
Possible reasons your dog ran through the fence
There are a few possible reasons your dog may have run through the fence, even if it is an invisible fence.
- First, your dog may be chasing after something on the other side of the fence. If there is something on the other side of the fence that your dog wants, they may be willing to run through the fence to get it.
- Another possibility is that your dog was scared or startled by something on the other side of the fence and ran through it to escape.
- Finally, there may be a problem with the electric invisible fence itself. If the fence is not functioning properly, your dog may be able to run through it without being stopped.
What to do if it happens again
If your dog runs through an invisible fence, there are a few things you can do to prevent it from happening again:
- Ensure the wireless dog fence is properly installed, and there are no gaps in the coverage.
- Train your dog to stay within the boundaries of the fence. It may take some time and patience, but it will be worth it in the end.
- Keep an eye on your dog when he or she is outside, and if you see them getting close to the fence line, call them back to you.
If your dog has run through an invisible fence, there are a few things you can do to try and remedy the situation. First, check to see if the batteries in the wireless dog fence are still working. If they are, then you'll need to find out where the break in the fence is so you can repair it. You may also want to consider using a different type of fence altogether, such as a physical fence.